lørdag 28. februar 2009

Reprise

Siden du antakelig ble midlertidig BLIND av å se på bildeserien jeg la ut i går (for min del - de beste bildene ever), tar jeg det litt mer slow. Her er noen highlights, ett og ett, krysskoblet med noen nå-berømte sitat fra Robert Pattinson-intervjuet med Metromix Baltimore:

Q: Why do you think you stood out from the more than 5,000 others who auditioned to play Edward?

A: I think because a lot of people are willing to go in and play some kind of Adonis. And they have the body and everything. There's a lot of guys, especially in L.A., who can walk down the street and look like some kind of Greek god, statuesque guy. [And that's not me.] Especially not last year. I was like this chubby-looking. I looked kind of like an old, Irish alcoholic.


Q: And isn't that what the part called for?

A: [Laughs] It absolutely called for that! I think they were getting desperate, so when I came...

Q: "We're tired of looking; Let's take the next guy who walks in!"

A: I think a lot of it was that. Yeah, how uncomfortable I felt trying to play this perfect guy, it kind of inspired my performance when I was in the room 'cause I had no idea how to play it. And I [was] this kind of broken, totally self-conscious person who hardly said anything. And I think they misinterpreted the whole thing, thinking I was this really intense, really passionate guy. And I just had no idea what I was doing.

Fortsett med det.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar