søndag 1. august 2010

Månedens fan: New Moonsangen

Her er en fanlaget New Moonsang, med keyboard og greier. Kanskje en smule monotont, men tross alt med STOR innlevelse:-)


Fra mrsalisoniero.

Her er teksten:

"Vrs 1

Letting go of the past
Knowing it wouldn't last
Snowflakes fall around me
As I fall to my knees
Let me go I scream please
Let me die in peace.

Chorus

Deeper down I fall
Help me please I call
No one hears my plea
Nothing to see
Ice cold skin of mine
Hurts everytime
Even if I move
All I hear is you
Saying I love you too

Vrs 2

You walk over to me
Come to set me free
You whisper to me
I am sorry
I have to go
Don't you dare follow
I don't want you no more
I'm not worth living for
We can't be together
Cause I live forever

Chorus

Vrs 3

Tears fall from my eyes
They can't be disguised
Snowflakes start to fall
I don't care at all
You kiss my cheek
My knees go weak
You flash me with a smile
I can't breath for a while
You walk away
No more words left to say
I begin to cry
This our last goodbye

Chorus

Ending

Snowflakes fall around me
As I fall to my knees
Let me go I scream please
Let me die in peace
Cause your not here to hold
Me in your arms ice cold
My story can't be told
I am growing cold
You keep playing our song
I keep saying your gone"

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar