torsdag 3. mars 2011

Nytt radiointervju med Robert Pattinson

Her er et nytt radiointervju med Robert Pattinson hos Ryan Seacrest. Mye fnising.


Fra 1624F.



MTV oppsummerer de fire tingene vi lærte:

"As if this wasn't clear from the current Vanity Fair cover, he's an animal lover.
Robert formed a close relationship with Tai, one of the elephants featured in "Water for Elephants." "They're the most sophisticated, gentle creatures you could possibly hope to work with," he told Ryan. "I got carried around in her mouth the first day I met [Tai] and you suddenly realize how incredible they are."

Historical accuracy is so important to him, he even researched for his role in the Great Depression-era film.
"It's a big, beautiful old-fashioned love story, set in the '30s with me and Reese Witherspoon playing lovers. It's very sweet," he explained. "I watched a bunch of documentaries, but the main thing is the [Sara Gruen] novel it's based on is very historically accurate. Jack Fisk, who's the production designer, his sets were so incredibly authentic, and the costume designer and everything, it's an incredibly true to life adaptation of the book.""

Bildet er fra Vanity Fair, så noe hotness kom ut av det photoshootet også:

Fra Vanity Fair via Thinking of Rob.



"Team Edward fans made him nervous about taking on the "Water for Elephants" character of Jacob.
Wait a second, not that Jacob. "It's quite funny, as soon as I read [the script] that was one of my main concerns," Robert laughed. "I think the fact that he's Polish—Jacob Jankowski—takes away from [the similarities] a little bit. It's very different from 'Twilight.'"

Despite the constant buzz of media attention, he's content with where he is in his career.
"I'm pretty happy with the way things have gone. I mean, I stayed working, stayed pretty happy. I think that's the most you can ask for," he said."

Etter dette tror jeg de av oss som ble bekymret for Rob etter å ha lest Vanity Fairintervjuet, kan senke skuldrene:-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar