lørdag 18. september 2010

Mer om Breaking Dawn

Jackson Rathbone har snakket Breaking Dawn med The Hollywood Gossip:

"What are your thoughts on working with director Bill Condon?
I’m extremely excited. I think we’re very blessed to have a director of his level being in this film. We’ve had such amazing directors and now we have an Academy Award winner directing the last two installments. It’s lovely because I get to learn something from each director. Their style and the way they run sets. One day when I pick up a script and start directing it myself, I’ll have a lot more to learn from. I’ll be able to use, or basically steal stuff from the directors I’ve worked with."


Fra Troix Magazine via Eclipse Movie.

"How do you feel about filming in Louisiana?
Louisiana is my home state. I’m from Texas to a certain degree, but my mother and my father were both born and raised in Louisiana. I get to see family, so that means real Louisiana home cooking, and there’s a very important aspect that we’re bringing a lot of work into Louisiana at a very difficult time for the state. It’s been one thing after the other and it hurts me that things are the way they are but hopefully we’ll be able to bring a little ray of sunshine, which is kind of funny since it’s a vampire film."

Jakten på Reneesme fortsetter:



Kanskje hun her ikke er Reneesme likevel?

Borte hos Zimbio har de listet opp fem scener som burde gjøre Breaking Dawn R-rated (yeah right, i våre drømmer):

"1. Breaking More Than Just Dawn

In the Twilight films so far we've watched Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart do little more than play footsy while the sexual tension just builds and builds. After a total of more than six hours of nothing but playful hints of sexuality, the audience needs the honeymoon scene almost as much as Bella and Edward do. Of course if they did show it, it would be very controversial, and not just for Rob's blindingly white naked torso."


Via Robsessed.

"In the book, Bella describes the aftermath of the couple's first night together.

"I stared at my naked body in the full-length mirror behind the door. I'd definitely had worse. There was a faint shadow across one of my cheekbones, and my lips were a little swollen, but other than that, my face was fine. The rest of me was decorated with patches of blue and purple." (Ch. 5, pg. 75)"


Via Eclipse Movie.

"Bella also woke up covered in down feathers because Edward "bit a pillow. Or two." Of course the second time the two experience physical love there's not so much bruising, but it would definitely take things to the next level to see Robert Pattinson do the damage described in Chapter Six. After realizing her night gown has been torn to tatters, Bella assesses the rest of the damage."


Via Twilog.

"Were there any other casualties?" I asked timidly."I'll have to buy Esme a new bed frame," he confessed, glancing over his shoulder. I followed his gaze and was shocked to see that large chunks of wood had apparently been gouged from the left side of the headboard." (Ch. 6, pg. 109)"

De må jo ha med disse scenene i filmen. De må. Jeg har allerede bilder i hodet av Robert Pattinson framføre de setningene.

Les de andre fire her.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar